Friday, June 4, 2010

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

Ok so I have this friend that is always telling me about blogging and all the stuff that she does with her blog. I never thought I would want to sit down and write about things in my life to a computer. Then she asked for some guest bloggers while she would be on vacation. So of course being the good friend (haha) I said sure I will try it out and do one. And immediately I was hooked.

I started to write about "ME" so that people would know what I was talking about and why. I loved it. It was kind of a stress reliever. I can get on and say whatever about what is going on with my life and just let it out. So here I am with my very own blog writing my very first one all thanks to a very great friend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! I promise u will be addicted very soon.

    ReplyDelete